A cozy attic with a large panoramic terrace, overlooking the sea and the surrounding hills. Perfect for outdoor dining, sunbathing or relaxing in the shade.
The attic can accommodate up to 4 guests in a space with equipped kitchen, living/dining area with 2 double sofa beds, and a bathroom.
Located in the center of Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, the attic is close to restaurants, bars, shops, bus stop and natural walking trails.
Located in Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi, the apartment is perfect for those who want to stay close to the most beautiful places of the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast, and at the same time away from the crowds, in a quiet area.
The apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
There are two comfortable double beds, wardrobe, desk, TV and air conditioning. The bathroom has a shower, sink with mirror, hairdryer, toilet, and bidet.
In a separated but connected space there is kitchen. It is fully equipped: microwave, stove, pots, coffee maker, dishes, fridge, freezer, boiler, etc. The dining table is for 4 people.
The kitchen opens onto the terrace, with outdoor table and chairs in a shaded area, and a wide space with sunbeds to sunbathe.
The whole apartment and its terrace is for the exclusive use of guests.
The apartment is located on the third floor, without elevator, in a quiet residential building.
At about 300 meters from the building where the apartment is located, you can park your car in the public parking for a fee: you pay from 8:00 to 13:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00 (free during the afternoon and overnight). The hourly rate is € 1; the weekly parking ticket costs €30.
The attic is located in Sant’Agata sui due Golfi, a peaceful village on the hills of Sorrento Peninsula, so named because of its geographical location that offers a spectacular view of the Gulfs of Naples and Salerno.
Sant’Agata is a small hamlet with restaurants, bars, local shops and natural walking trails. The nearest beaches are in Marina del Cantone, accessible by bus or car (9 km).
– Supermarkets, cafes and restaurants: 200 meters;
– Bus stop: 200 meters;
– Sorrento station and port: 10 km;
– Places to visit: Positano 17 km, Amalfi 33 km, Pompeii 35 km, Capri, Naples 50 km, Sorrento 10 km.
How to reach Sant’Agata sui due Golfi
- By car: From Naples, take the A3 Napoli – Salerno and exit at Castellammare di Stabia. Take the S.S. 145, following the signs for Vico Equense – Sorrento. When reaching the junction of Meta di Sorrento, follow the signs for “Amalfi-Positano”, continuing to Sant’Agata sui due Golfi.
- By train: National trains to Napoli (60 km), Circumvesuviana trains to Sorrento, then the SITA bus to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi.
- By plane: Airport of Naples “Capodichino” (60 km), Bus Curreri to Sorrento, then the SITA bus to Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi.